Becoming the global authority in sports event registration through focused user experience and a strong brand story.
User Experience + User Interface Design + Branding
Crafted at W3.Digital
DISCOVERY OF THE PROBLEM
We set out to clearly articulate RegisterNow’s vision and mission statement through crafting a brand that is strong, modern, dynamic and fluid visual brand that connects with and empower users to register, engage and interact with the brand and the platform.
After reimagining the company vision and mission statement, I lead the design of a new system that would connect the everyday athlete (the user) to events near them and inspire event organisers to host events on the platform.
THE PROJECT GOALS
01. Craft & articulate the Register Now brand, identity + position.
02. Create an engaging user-focused experience, that is mobile first.
03. Engage with the primary personas, who will attract and inspire event organisers.
04. Discover and design highly functional features, focused on search, event discovery and content resources.
05. Collect and deliver data to provide real insights.
06. Become the authority on sports events.
01. Stakeholder Interviews
02. User Analysis
03. Research + Data Analysis
04. Customer Journey Mapping
05. Wireframing + Prototyping
06. Competitor Analysis
Achieving a modern, dynamic identity with a strong brand story and a user-focused website, that will allow RegisterNow to produce engaging events and content that will inspire both athletes but also the event organisers.
“It is very exciting time and we absolutely love the new brand and identity and what it stands for - you totally nailed it in our early stages of "refreshment" last year and we are super grateful. Not only from a design point of view but the rebrand has really helped us to tell our story of who we are and what we stand for!”
Brand Visionary, Register Now